Bridge Channel of Moissac
Visitor's Rating: (0 out of 4/Number of Votes:0)
The bridge-channel of Cacor, Moissac - part of the "Canal Latéral de la Garonne"
- was buit between 1842 and 1846.
The bridge over river Tarn is 356 meters long and has 13 arches.
The bridge was finished in April 1846 and the navigation between Toulouse and Moissac opened in the fall of the same year.
It is a nice place where the locals come for a walk or for jogging.