- Arts and Crafts Days - The event features:
meetings with professional of arts and crafts, exhibitions of exceptional art objects, demonstrations of skills workshops, art themed tours ...
Dates: From April 3rd to April 8th 2018
Web Site: Arts and Crafts Days
- Pipe Organ National Days - Hundreds of events throughout France to celebrate this musical instrument
Dates: May 12th and 13th 2018
Web Site: Orgue en France
- Tous à l'opera - "Everybody goes to the opera" event features opera theatres open houses, public rehearsals etc.
Dates: In May TBA
Web Site: Tous à l'opera
- European Museums Night - The event features:
museum free visits by night, exceptional guided visits etc.
Dates: May 19th 2018
Web Site: European Museums Night
- Nature Festival - This nationwide event celebrates the natural richness of France
Dates: May 23rd to 27th 2018
Web Site: Nature Festival
- RDV at the Garden 2015 - This year, the 13th edition, the event's title is "A walk in the garden"
Dates: June 1, 2, 3 2018
Web Site: RDV at the Garden 2015
- National Archaeology Days
Dates: June 15, 16, 17 2018
Web Site: National Archaeology Days
- Country Heritage Days and Mills 2015 - This year, on the 18th edition, the event's theme is "Middle age is still present"
Dates: June 16 and 17 2018
Web Site: Country Heritage Days and Mills 2015
- Fête de la musique - The first day of summer transforms the streets and public places of France into concerts halls. The "fête" is a celebration of the music of all kind from all over the planet!
Dates: June 21st 2018
Web Site: Fête de la musique
- National Day - Festivities take place all over France and end late at night with fireworks.
Dates: July 14th
- Starry Nights - Held each August "Les Nuits des étoiles" event features events centered on astronomy.
Dates: August 3rd, 4th and 5th 2018
Web Site: Les Nuits des étoiles
- European Heritage Days - This year's theme title is "The heritage of the 21st century, a future history". Opportunity to visit museums entrance free and a chance to visit usually closed to the public heritage location.
Dates: September 15th, 16th 2018
Web Site: European Heritage Days
- Fête de la gastronomie - This festival celebrates the famous French gastronomy. Events take place all over France, including the "Tous au restaurant" that offers in participating restaurants 2 for the price of 1 menus.
Dates: In September TBA
Web Site: Fête de la Gastronomie